Monday, June 04, 2007

I karate chopped a fork because I'm cool like that...

My sister-in-law-to-be posted this on her blog and it made me laugh. (Yes friends, you read correctly. My youngest brother Jake proposed to Brittny this weeked!) A lot more could be said but I'll leave you with this for now...

Pick the month you were born:
January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March---------I karate chopped
April---- -------I licked
May-----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August-------I had lunch with
September---I danced with
October------I sang to
November----I yelled at
December----I ran over

Pick the # of the day you were born on:
1 -------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18---- ---a spoon
19------- a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White--------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red----------because the voices told me to ..
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-----because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange-------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja !
None----------because I can't control myself.

12 comments:

The Budget Mommy: said...

I karate chopped a squirrel because I'm cool like that.

Rachel said...

Pretty funny. Patrick's was Feb. 9th wearing white. I'll let you figure it out!

Renee said...

I danced with Chuck Norris because Big Bird said, and he's my leader.

And congratulations to your family! Can't wait to hear the rest. :)

Kelley said...

I smelled my sister because I'm sexy and can do what I want.

Congratulations to Jake & Brittny. Feel free to share any details. :-)

Julie said...

I jumped on a fork because the voices told me to.

So when is the wedding?

Elizabeth said...

http://lit-idontknowwhat.blogspot.com/ is the link to Brittny's blog. I don't think she'll mind me sharing it with you all.

Ldani said...

I karate chopped a football player because I'm not crazy.

I did once hit a football player with a flag. He was in my way during the half time show. He did get out of my way, but I doubt he really felt it through his pads.

K. Humby said...

ok... so I kicked a pickle because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars... lol! cute!

Brittny said...

I jumpped on a squirrel because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Thanks for sharing the laughs =)

Kathy said...

Seems like we have a lot of sexy people doing what they want. I also licked a baseball bat!

Rebecca said...

Jake can't possibly be engaged. Isn't he still like... 11 years old!? This is truly boggling my mind!

Amanda said...

I loved a gangster because that's how I roll. lol.