Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Let her eat cake"

Ok people. I know you don't come here to read anything... it's all about the pictures. Here you go -

"What is this? It can't be food. I've never seen anything this big on my plate before."



"I'd better take this gooey stuff off of my plate."


Mama feeds me a bite...


"Hey, no problem. This is good!"


"Am I allowed to do this?"



"Yaaaayyyyy!!!"




"This was fun!"




"Touchdown!" ...oops, I mean "All done!"

These are from our impromptu "party" with J & L at their house yesterday. As you can see, we attempted to document every moment on film.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Lydia looks like she had a great time!
Oh and by the way I come here to look at pictures but I also like reading about what you guys are doing. : ) We miss getting together with you since we don't live close by and aren't in town that much.

Kelley said...

I have to agree with Julie. I do enjoy checking your blog whether its pictures or text. I saw Ben said y'all were trying to sell your house. Where are you planning to move to?

j.j. said...

We'd like to get closer to the Dacula or Lawrenceville area - nearer to church and friends if possible.

Elizabeth said...

AND FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The main thing. :-)

Moseleys in CA said...

I love the "Am I allowed to do this" and the "This is Fun" pictures. Too Cute!

Kelley said...

Liz - I don't think living near family is all it's cracked up to be. ;-)(Said by someone who lives less than 5 minutes from their sister!)

Kathy said...

Is your house listed?

j.j. said...

The sign is in the yard, but we haven't finished the paperwork yet for our MLS listing...

Cully said...

What an incredible child!! I am seeing a greater resemblance to Ben now. Hard to believe that the little pato is 1 year old already!

Lois said...

she can get just a little bit messy!!!