Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Here Goes...



Hi! I've decided to join my family and friends and try my hand at operating and maintaining my own blog. Not a big deal for most people, but for me - it is. I generally leave anything pertaining to computers in Ben's capable hands. I think many computers, especially ours, know that I lack confidence and expertise in this area. In my experience, things seem to go awry frequently for me. I can't tell you how many times I have called Ben up to explain the problem and his response is something like, " Hmmm, I've never heard of anything like that. That has never happened to me before." This from a guy who spends all day in front of computers programming them to do anything and everything to his specifications!
Anyway, since I have more time at home than Ben does, it is my plan to update with a little more frequency than my hubby....especially for all of Lydia's fans out there! We'll see how it goes...

1 comment:

Ldani said...

Frequent updates are good, especially for those of us who haven't got to meet her in person yet. And you've done a great job getting the blog up and running.